Posted by christian on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:16am.
A 75.0kg bobsled is pushed along a horizontal surface by two athletes. After the bobsled is pushed a distance of 4.5m starting from the rest, its speed is 6.0m/s. Find the magnitude of the net force on the bobsled.
- Physics - Elena, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 4:03pm
- Physics - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:25am
- Physics - Anonymous, Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 2:19pm
W=change of KE
Solve for F
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - A 79.4 kg bobsled is pushed along a horizontal surface by two athletes...
- physics - A 75 kg bobsled is pushed along a horizontal surface by two athletes. ...
- physics - In the first 3.8 seconds of a bobsled run, the 57 kg sled is pushed ...
- Physics - The speed of a bobsled is increasing because it has an acceleration of...
- Physics - a 45-kg box initially at rest is being pushed with a force of 950 N ...
- physics - please show me in steps how to solve this thanks alot! A bobsled zips ...
- physics - A bobsled slides down an ice track starting (at zero initial speed) ...
- Physics - A 300kg bobsled starts down an icy slope inclined at 12 degrees. There...
- Physics - Josie and Charlotte push a 14-kg bag of playground sand for a sandbox ...
- physics - A student wearing frictionless in-line skates on a horizontal surface ...