Posted by anonymous on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:38pm.
find the slant asymptote of the graphof the rational function.
2. determine the symmetry of the graph of f.
a. the graph has y-axis symmetry f(-x)=f(x)
b. the graph has orgin symmetry f(-x)= -f(x)
c. the graph has both y-axs and orgin symmetry
d. the graph has neither y-axis nor orgin symmetry
3. find the y-intercepts
4. find the x-intercepts
5. find the vertical intercepts
6. find the horizontal asymptotes
please show work
- math-please help,need quickly - Steve, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:54pm
since f(x) = x + 6 + 40/(x-7)
f(x) = x+6 plus an amount that gets small as x gets large.
So, the slant asymptote is y=x+6
go to wolframalpha.com and type in
and it will show the graph, making the other answers easy to decide.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- pre-cal - what is the slant asymptote of the graph of the rational function and ...
- Gr.11 - Rational functions graphing. - 1. Identify a rational function whose ...
- algebra - find the slant asymptote of the graph of the rational function and use...
- pre calculus - use the seven step method to graph the following rational ...
- College Algebra - 1.Answer the following for the given quadratic function. f(x...
- calculus - Determine if the graph of the rational function has a slant asymptote...
- math help,algebra - Okay this is what i have to do but i think i am doing ...
- symmetry help - find any intercepts of the graph of the given equation. ...
- Math; Please Help!o: - Tell whether the graph opens upward or downward. Then ...
- Alegrba - Please check my answers. Also, can I see some graphs of y-axis ...