October 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
dy/dx=4x/y..verify that the straight lines y=2x are solution curves, provided x doesnt equal 0.
Answer This Question
Calculus-check my answers please
- dy/dx= (y^2 -1)/x 1. Give the general ...
Math - PreCalc (12th Grade)
- Which statement is true for any linear system of ...
- verify that y=c/x^2 is a general solution of the differential ...
- dy/dx= (y^2 -1)/x 1. Give the general equation of the curves that ...
- So I'm supposed to verify the solution of the differential ...
Differential equations in Calculus...plsssss help?
- Suppose that represents the...
- Verify if the given equations are solutions to the differential ...
- What will the graph look like for a system of equations that has no ...
- 6. y = 2x - 1 and y = x + 3 ***A. (4,7) B. (7, 4) C. (-7, -4) D. ...
- Consider the differential equation: dy/dt=y/t^2 a) Show...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help