Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:29pm.
Word bank authorize culprit dawdle dissect expend fatality gullible illicit immerse inflammatory memorandum pathetic persevere prevaricate quash relish reminisce scour tribute writhe
We tried to hold Tom steady but he ____ with pain as the doctor put splints on his broken leg
This pass ____ you to visit certain tooms in this museum that are not open to the general public
the story of the homeless child was so ____ that it moved us all to tears
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:30pm
- English - Jerald, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:33pm
Cracking down on ____ drug traffic is one of the biggest problems facing law enforcement agencies in the US
After we had _____ the animal we had to pint to each of its important organs and explain its main function
I love to listen to my grandmother ___ about his boyhood adventures in Coney Island
Before you ____ yourself in the bath be sure to test the temperature in the water
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:38pm
All are right except for the last one.
- English - Jerald, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:45pm
Do you really think that I am ____ enough to believe his foolish story about being a member of the Olympic team?
NO matter how talented you may be you will never be successful unless you learn to ____ in what you undertake
Only a bigot would dare to make such a rude and even in jest I replied
We had to persevere the walls for hours to get rid of the dirt and grease with which they were encrusted
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:48pm
You're getting tired. Only the first of these last four is correct.
I think you've left something out of the third one.
Answer this Question
- English - Word bank authorize culprit dawdle dissect expend fatality gullible ...
- English - I have immerse inflammatory persevere prevaricate quash relish scour ...
- English - I have immerse inflammatory persevere prevaricate relish tribute and ...
- English - His scheme to make money by preparing term papers for other students ...
- English - We learned in our social studies class that the Constitution (dissects...
- Vocabulary - select the item that best completes the comparison: 1. inhabitant ...
- English - In To Kill a Mockingbird what is the place that Tom Robinson has to go...
- english - Word bank: adverse arid assailant billow confront constrain ...
- Grammar (Ms. Sue) or (Writeacher) - Complete each sentence by adding -ed to one ...
- English - 1. It is about Tom's worries on his height and changes in teenagers' ...