Posted by ?IDK? on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:11pm.
I need to re-write a poem into a free verse, but I'm not very good at poems. This is what I have to re-write:
We saw the months of wicked weather,
As day to painful night did turn,
Waiting, huddled close together
For the frozen sun's return
This is what I have, but I don't know if it's right:
Wicked winds and storms have passed,
The days are cold but the nights are blood freezing,
We huddle on to life and warmth in the cold
Waiting for the warmth and glory the sun brings
English - ?IDK?, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:26pm
Writeacher I reprased it.
English - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 2:43pm
Cheater, Cheater, Cheater!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I need to re-write a poem into a free verse, but I'm not very good at ...
- English- please check - I need to re-write a poem into a free verse, but I'm not...
- language - I don't know how to do this can someone help please !!!! Rewrite the ...
- Literature - 'Choose two poems from your book that you will later write an essay...
- English/Poetry - I need to write a poem for my English class. The thing is, I ...
- Literature - I need help writing a free verse poem on a newspaper article I read...
- Language Arts - Scott's Good-bye We saw the months of wicked weather, As day to ...
- free verse poems please - i need really good examples of free verse poems please
- creative writing - 1. Poetry that is short in length and focuses on feelings and...
- Poems - I am writing a free verse poem and I need somr ideas. I was thinking ...