Posted by Simran on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 6:26am.
Plz help me to solve this question
The distance between two stations A & B is 230km.Two motorcyclistr start simultaneously from A&B in opposite directions and the distance between them after 3hours becomes 20km.if the speed of one motorcyclist is 10km,hr less than that of the other,find the speed of the two motorcyclists.
Math - HELP HELP HELP MNHS, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:52am
let x be the rate(speed)
R * T = D
M1 x 3 = 3x
M2 x+10 3 = 3(x+10)
3x+3(x+10)=210 (210, bcoz 230-20 or
distance after 3hrs)
Math - Simran, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:15am
Math - khushi, Monday, July 18, 2016 at 11:57am
but what is the speed of other cyclist
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The distance btwn two stations A and B is 230km.two motrcyclst start ...
- math - the distance between two stations is 300km. two trains start ...
- math - the distance between 2 station A and B is 230 km .two car start ...
- maths - the distance between two stations is 340 km two trains start ...
- AP Physics - Two particles, each of mass m and speed v, travel in opposite ...
- math - The diagram below shows the speed time graph for a train travelling ...
- Algebra! - Two cars leave town going opposite directions. One car is traveling ...
- algebra help - Two motorcyclists start at the same point and travel in opposite ...
- physics - Two particles, each of mass 3.00 kg and speed 5.41 m/s, travel in ...
- physics - Two particles, each of mass 6.00 kg and speed 4.67 m/s, travel in ...