Posted by anonymous on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 12:31am.
consider the function
a. what is f(g(x))?
b. give any vales of x that need to be excluded f(g(x)).
c. what is g(f(x))?
d. give any values of x that need to be excluded from g(f(x)).
e. Are the function f and g inverse of each other?
- math - Steve, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 10:51am
f(g) = (2g+8)/(g+6)
f(-6) is not defined, but since g(x) is never -6, the domain is all reals.
g(f) = (6f-8)/(2-f)
f and g are inverses since f(g) = g(f) = x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - consider the functions f(x)=9/x; and g(x)=9/x what is f(g(x))? give ...
- math-please I really need help!!!!! - Consider the functions f(x)=2x+8/x+6; g(x...
- algebra - consider the function f(x)=9/x and g(x)=9/x find f(g)x))and any values...
- college alg - consider the function f(x)=9/x and g(x)=9/x find f(g)x))and any ...
- Algebra 1--Please, help me! - Find any excluded values of each rational ...
- excluded values - excluded value of: 12m²n/24mn³
- domain - Find the domains of f and f' 1, f(x) = xe^x 2. f(x) = x^(3/5) 3. f(x...
- Algebra ll - X^2 - 25/2 AND 37/K^2-K-30 I really need help with these two ...
- Math 222 - find the domain of each rational expression in set notation. x^2-36 ...
- Algebra - What are the excluded values of the function? y=5/(6x-72) a) x=0 b) x=...