Posted by Deejay Kratz on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 12:27am.
Question: The pair of polygons is similar. Find the value of x.
Could anyone please explain how to find x? Thanks in advance!
MATH - Deejay Kratz, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 12:30am
It wouldn't let me post the url to the image, so I'll explain it as best I can:
There are two shapes--they look like the same shape, just one is smaller and the other is bigger. The angles on the first (bigger) shape are 30 in. and 75 in. The second (smaller) shape has an angle of 12 in. and x.. I have to find the size of x.
MATH - Steve, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 10:42am
first off, if the shapes are similar, all the angles are equal. The ratio must be between sides.
75/30 = 2.5
12*2.5 = 30
so, x = 30 in.
MATH - U.K., Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 1:55pm
30 isn't a choice
MATH - the answer, Friday, December 2, 2016 at 8:59am
the answer for connexus is 13 because 25 divided by 5 is 5 and 65 divided by 5 is 13. you will under stand if you have the same question.
MATH - Roslyn, Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 9:52am
The answer what was the answers I'm low key dumb lol
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - The ladders shown below are standing against the wall at the same angle. ...
- Please help Math - If the corressponding angles of 2 polygons are congruent and ...
- PLZZ HELP ME WITH THIS MATH MS SUE. - 4. For the pair of similar solids, find ...
- geometry - Two similar polygons have areas of 50 and 100 sq. in. Find the ratio ...
- math - if two polygons are similar,how can you find the scale factor from one ...
- math - Which of the following statements is always true of similar polygons? (1 ...
- Algebra - For the pair of similar solids, find the value of the variable. radius...
- MATH - If the corresponding angles of 2 polygons are congruent and the lengths ...
- geometry - How do you find the perimeter of a second polygon given just the ...
- Math - Hey People!! I need the answers to these questions really bad!!! OK so ...