Posted by yolo on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:38pm.
The price of a jacket at store A is $48. If the price at store B is 5.5% higher, what is the price difference? What is the cost of the jacket at store B?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:50pm
48 * 1.055 = $50.64
50.64 = 48 = ?
- Math - yolo, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:55pm
um work please?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 11:02pm
Sorry. The last part should be
50.64 - 48 = $2.64
- Math - yolo, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 11:24pm
ok well thanks wud bout dis one?
￼￼￼Use the table below. Round to the nearest tenth of a percent.
3. What percent of students are in Pre-K through 8th grade?
4. What percent of students are in grades 9–12?
￼Pre-K through grade 8
- Math - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:51am
You expect people to take you seriously when you post this? "wud bout dis one"
- Math - DrBob222, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 4:32pm
Good for Writeacher!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The price of a jacket at store A is $48. If the price at store B is 5.5% ...
- Math - Store A usually sells a jacket for $72 but today I can buy it for $40. ...
- Finite Math - 66, A clothing store sells a shirt clothing $20 for $33 and a ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue last two questions thanks - 15. In Store A, a book that ...
- Math "Need Help Asap"! - "Find each percent of markup?" 5.)Store's cos:$26 ...
- Math - A video store sells a certain video for $32, which is 60 percent more ...
- SAT - Suits at a local clothing store are discounted 20%. Despite the discount, ...
- math - the price of a jacket was reduced by10%. during a special sale, the price...
- math - if a jacket cost 24$ each, and sells them at 175% increase in price, what...
- Business Math - A furniture store sells recliners at a 70% mark-up (based on ...