Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:38pm.
Which of the following would NOT be considered an institution? (1 point)
this is hard umm i believe it's civilizations am i correct~
SOCIAL STUDIES URGENT!! - yolo, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:42pm
no its sports clubs cuz An institution implies something that's a key part of a culture or society, like family. I'm right -- sports clubs can come and go, but things like religion, family, and civilization are a part of our culture as a whole.
SOCIAL STUDIES URGENT!! - Gabby, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 11:01pm
ok i will see
SOCIAL STUDIES URGENT!! - Gabby, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 11:04pm
I was acctually correct :(
SOCIAL STUDIES URGENT!! - wonderer, Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:50pm
r u sure it is d?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - which of the following would not be considered an institution? A ...
- Social Studies Urgent - 1. People's occupations, their behavior, and their ...
- Social Studies - 1. People's occupations, their behavior, and their beliefs are ...
- Social Studies Check My Work - 1. People's occupations, their behavior, and ...
- Social Studies Reed or Ms. Sue please Proofread - 1. People's occupations, their...
- hum205 - Please post your response to the following: What role did religion ...
- hum205 - What role did religion play in the arts in Islamic civilizations? What ...
- Social studies - What were the earliest civilizations in Mesopotamia? What would...
- Geography - What does this mean. It's one of the reasons civilization may clash...
- social studies - What civilizations shaped early Europe?