Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 9:30pm.
authorize culprit dawdle dissect expend fatality gullible illicit immerse inflammatory memorandum pathetic persevere prevaricate quash relish reminisce scour tribute writhe
Our supervisor prepared a(n) ___ that reminded the salespeople of the procedure to be followed during the holiday season
The children wont ____ over their homework if they know they'll be getting cheese and crackers as soon as they finish
The dictator ordered his secret police to ___ any attempt to organize a protest rally
Is it wise to ____ so much of your hard earned money on things that you dont really want or need?
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 9:38pm
The third one is wrong; the others are right.
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 9:41pm
Because he was seen near the scene of the crime at the time the deed was committed he was suspected of being the __
Many people were injured in the explosion but luckily there was not a single __
How can you adequately pay ___ to such an understanding individual
We tried to hold Tom steady but he ___ with pain as the doctor put splints on his broken leg
THis pass ____ you to visit certain rooms in this museum that are not open to the general public
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 9:58pm
All are right except the third one.
- English - Haley, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 7:05pm
Answer this Question
- English - Word bank authorize culprit dawdle dissect expend fatality gullible ...
- English - I have immerse inflammatory persevere prevaricate quash relish scour ...
- English - I have immerse inflammatory persevere prevaricate relish tribute and ...
- English - His scheme to make money by preparing term papers for other students ...
- English - We learned in our social studies class that the Constitution (dissects...
- Vocabulary - select the item that best completes the comparison: 1. inhabitant ...
- Business english - Limiting use of Passive voice. 1. Our action is based on the ...
- English - The word bank is the same Word Bank : apparel besiege compress ...
- Grammar (Ms. Sue) or (Writeacher) - Complete each of the following sentences ...
- French - I had to fill in the blanks of this phrase with the following words: ...