Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 3:21pm.
In a candy bar, 165 calories are from sugar. There are 250 calories in the candy bar. What percent of the calories are from sugar?
math - Please&ThankYou, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 3:57pm
165/250 = 33/50
33/50 x 2 = 66/100
66% will be the answer
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 3:58pm
Thank you :)
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 3:59pm
A new law requires that 15% of an individual’s income be invested in the stock market. Your accounts show that you need to put $435 in the stock market this year. How much did you earn this year? (1 point)
math - Please&ThankYou, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 4:14pm
and for the 2nd question:
435/.15 = 2,900$
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - In a candy bar, 108 calories are from sugar. There are 240 calories in ...
- math - there are 48 calories in a candy bar.how many dozen calories are there in...
- math - The average number of calories in a 1.5 ounce chocolate bar is 225. ...
- Physics - A typical candy bar contains 300 kilo-calories of energy. if all the ...
- math - one candy bar contains 220 calories. If this represents 10% of the total ...
- physics - The label on a candy bar says 470 Calories.Assuming a typical ...
- Physics 1 - The label on a candy bar says 470 Calories. Assuming a typical ...
- physics - The label on a candy bar says 410 Calories.Assuming a typical ...
- math - Four friends shared a candy bar. The first friend ate 1/4 of the candy ...
- physics - The human brain consumes about 23.7 W of power under normal ...