Posted by Yariah on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:46pm.
1/3 + ?/6
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:47pm
1/3 = 2/6
Math - Yariah, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:51pm
2/5=?/10 Thanks Ms.Sue can u please explain how to answer fractions like this? How did u get the answer?
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:58pm
To change to equivalent fractions, multiply the numerator and denominator by the same number.
1/3 = 2/6 = 3/9 = 4/12 and so on
2/5 = ?/10
Since 5 * 2 = 10, then we multiply the numerator by 2. 2 * 2 = 4
2/5 = 4/10
Math - Yariah, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9:38pm
thank u so much ms.sue.
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9:43pm
You're very welcome, Yariah.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - What is temperature when you do math. In seventh grade math is hard and I...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - A fertilizer covers 5/8 square foot in 1/4 hour. i don't understand how ...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...