Posted by Celest on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:03pm.
For an assignment, I have to make a commercial on:
1. can be made up
2. must make the consumer want to buy it but is not being sold
3. must have a song jingle
4.nonusual promoted as usual
I want to use wood but it is heavy, so I need help on an object to use.
commercial - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:05pm
Is this supposed to be a TV commercial?
What product do you want to sell?
commercial - Celest, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:11pm
Yes, it is a TV commercial, I'm taping mine.
Well, it has to be an unusual product. My teacher showed me an example of one. The example was a piece of wood with a hook. Will this product work: One side of the paper is copy paper, the other side is lined paper?
commercial - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:16pm
What is the purpose of having a piece of paper that's lined on one side and blank on the other?
commercial - Celest, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:40pm
im not sure.... but I cant think of something unusual
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Project help please!! - I have to come up with a product (such as soap, face ...
- commercial - in vocabulary class, we have 2 make a comercial about vocabulary. ...
- algebra - a disk jockey must play 14 commercial spots during one hour of radio ...
- math - a disc jockey must play 14 commercial spots during 1 hour of a radio show...
- English - I am still having a few problems with capitalizations. I the sentence ...
- Math - a disc jockey must play 14 commercial spots during 1 hour of a radio show...
- algebra - A disc jockey must play 14 commercial spots during one hour of radio ...
- English - The following are what you should not do for safety reasons. 1. You ...
- Marketing - I have to create a tv commercial for Red Lobster but I don't have ...
- Calculus - find the values a and b must have to make the function f(x) = axebx ...