Posted by Allyson on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:40pm.
Did Marshall believe Marbury should have been given his job?
Did Marshall believe Marbury had a remedy for his grievance?
These two I cannot find in my reading, and I thought I would ask you guys.
Hopefully you can help!
Civics- Marbury V. Madison - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:45pm
You'll find your answers here.
Civics- Marbury V. Madison - Allyson, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:50pm
After reading that I've decided and maybe you can help
1) Yes because President Adams has granted him the comission when he signed it.
Yes because of civil liberty.
Is this right?
Civics- Marbury V. Madison - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:51pm
You could go into more detail about 2).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - What set up regional courts for the U,S with 16 judges and other ...
- History - Who were the midnight judges in America during the 1800s? Also, can ...
- U.S> - In the "Marbury Vs. Madison" case, did Marbury actually get the ...
- pol201 - Question 2. 2. In Marbury v. Madison, the Supreme Court established ...
- can you explain this to me government - First decision by the Supreme Court to ...
- constitution - What was William Marbury seeking from the Supreme Court in ...
- constitution - Which of the following Chief Justices of the Supreme Court was ...
- political science - discuss the political environment leading to the court's ...
- History - 4. Who Killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel in 1804? Aaron Burr? 5.Who ...
- Political Science - In Marbury v. Madison, the Supreme Court established the ...