Posted by Emma on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:02pm.
Thank you! :)
- Trigonometry - Reiny, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:14pm
LS = sinx/cosx + cosx/sinx
= (sin^2 x + cos^2 x)/sinxcosx
= 2/sin (2x)
= 2csc (2x)
Your RS = 2sec(2x) which is incorrect
Did you have a typo?
- Trigonometry - Emma, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:26pm
Yes I had a typo. Thank you!!
(I don't know how to respond to answers besides this....)
- Trigonometry - eva, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:03pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1)A piano tuner uses a tuning fork. If middle C has a frequency of 264 ...
- a math - Prove cotx-1/cotx+1 = sec2x - tan2x I prove till cotx-1/cotx+1 =1/1+...
- matj - prove that (cotx+tanx)(cotx-tanx) = 1/(sin^2 x) - 1/(cos^x)
- trigonometry - tanx-cotx/tanx+cotx=1-2cos squardx
- math - solve each identity algebraically 1)(1-tanx)/(1-cotx)=-tanx 2)(1+cotx)/(1...
- Pre-Calc - How do I solve this? My work has led me to a dead end. tan(45-x) + ...
- Math - Prove :cosx-cosy= -2sin(x+y/2)sin(x-y/2) Prove: 2cot-2tanx= 4-2sec^2x / ...
- trigonometry - Prove cotx-1/cotx+1=1-sin2x/cos2x
- trig - Verify the trigonometric identity. Please show all steps. tanx-cotx/tanx+...
- trig - verify the identity (tanx+cotx) (1) __________ = ______________ (tanx-...