posted by Anonymous on .
Answer the questions below.
1. El apellido del cantante ciego que toca la guitarra y canta la cancion navidena; "Feliz Navidad."
2. El Santa Claus de Latinoamerica no es San Nicolas ni Santa Clo. Son los ——— ————.
3. El lugar donde la gente va para adorar y rezar a Dios.
If you try to answer these questions, I'll send your questions and answers to our Spanish expert, SraJMcGin.
1. I don't know
2. Papa Noel?????
Actually I think the first one is feliciano
I'll send this to Sra.
1. Yes, the puertoriqueño, José Feliciano.
2. tricky! Note the "Son los..." both the verb and article being plural, so the best answer should be "Los Reyes Magos." the Magi bring gifts on Epifanía, 6 January. Often in large department stores, instead of Santa Claus there are the 3 Wise Men, and children can pick their favorite: Melchor, Gaspar y Baltizar (my personal favorite being the later!)
3. Is this taken from some reading or other that you have had? With no context to refer to, I'd say "a la iglesia, or a la catedral". (British punctuation!)