July 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, January 5, 2013
find the capacity of a cylindrical tank of radius 140cmand height 3m
, Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 5:34am
pi * .140^2 * 300 = 18.47 m^3
Answer this Question
- a cylindrical water tank has a volume of 20π cubic feet . the ...
- how do I find the max number of 1.7 inch diameter spheres that can be ...
- The time needed to empty a vertical cylindrical tank varies directly as ...
math-optimal diameterand height
- A cylindrical oil-storage tank is to be ...
- A cylindrical tank has a radius of 15 ft. and a height of 45 ft. How many...
- A cylindrical tank could hold 100.48m^3 of water. If the height ...
WORD PROBLEM HELP
- Mr. Wu needs to buy a right cylindrical fish tank that holds...
- A cylindrical oil-storage tank is to be constructed for ...
MATH WORD PROBLEM HELP PLEASE
- Mr. Wu needs to buy a right cylindrical fish ...
Calculus and vectors
- A cylindrical tank is to have a capacity of 1000 m³. It ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.