Posted by Missy on Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:08pm.
I just need someone to double check my work. :)
Here are my answers:
Here are the questions:
Choose the option that correctly identifies the ( underlined words ) in each sentence.
1. (Stretching for 210 miles), the Thames is in England.
2. (Eating flesh with razor-sharp teeth) is how piranhas survive.
3. (Caleb was a basketball player from Knoxville High School.)
4. The sisters snuggled together (so that they would stay warm.)
5. (When she returned from Paris, she took up baking on a regular basis.)
6. (As soon as the rain stopped), a flood of children appeared.
7. The musical metal wind chimes are hanging on the porch (that my sister made.)
8. The young girl was not pressured by (what other children said.)
- Language Arts - Writeacher, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:10pm
All are correct except 4.
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:11pm
All are correct except for 4.
- Language Arts - Missy, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:43pm
Is it C? That was my first answer to 4 but my sister said in was incorrect.
- Language Arts - Missy, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:45pm
- Language Arts - Writeacher, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 2:43pm
#4 is C, yes.
- Language Arts - Missy, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 3:47pm
Okay, thank you both for the help. :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - I was wondering if someone could double check my work on a test I'm self ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- early childhood in language arts - to be an effective worker in an inclusive ...
- englise - i need help with home work and i don't know what some of the stuff ...
- Language Arts- Johnny Tremain - Has anyone here read the novel Johnny Tremain? ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- English and grammar - i need someone to check my work but i cant just copy it ...
- are these correct - Here is the questions it says to simplify: xyy^2 x^3 and ...
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...
- language arts 6th grade - i need help finding the questions for the story ALL ...