Posted by anonymous on Friday, January 4, 2013 at 12:34pm.
factor the expression
algebra - Steve, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 12:36pm
since 25=16+9, I'd try
algebra - anonymous, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 12:39pm
I have (x+4)(4x+9) but didn't know if there was away i should show the steps
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Factor the expression 25x^2-60xy+36y^2 into a product of binomials.
- intermediate algebra - Factor the expression 25x^2- 60xy+36y^2 into a product of...
- Algebra - Rewrite the middle term as the sum of two terms and then factor ...
- Algebra - 1. Find the degree of the monomial 6p^3 q^2. A) 2 B) 3**** C) 5 D) 6 2...
- Algebra - factor 25x^2-15x-18
- Algebra - Factor the following as if it were a trinomial. 25x^(3/2) + 10x^(3/4...
- algebra - what numbers factor 25x^2 - 10x + 126
- math,algebra - Can someone explain this to me plese: to factor a number you.... ...
- Algebra - Factor at the greatest common factor from the expression. Can someone ...
- Factor - How do I factor these: 2x2 - 16x + 30 4x^2-9 x^2-5x 5x^2-26x+5 25x^2+4 ...