Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 9:32pm.
Julia is allowed to watch no more than 5 hours of television a week. So far this week, she has watched 1.5 hours. Write and solve an inequality to show how many hours of television Julia can still watch this week.
You are a member of your local movie theater’s club. Every time you see a movie at the theater, you earn 2 advantage points. When you earn 100 points, you get a free movie pass. Currently, you have 40 advantage points.
Write an equation to model the number of movies m you have to watch before you earn a free movie pass.
Solve the equation. Show your work.
Write an equation with a variable on both sides of the equal sign that has infinitely many solutions. Solve the equation and explain why it has an infinite number of solutions.
T - 1.5 < 5 - 1.5
T = 3.5
40 + 2m = 100
40 + 2m - 40 = 100 - 40
2m = 60
2m ÷ 2 = 60 ÷ 2
m = 30
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please last questions - ?, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 8:34pm
hey!! did you get these correct? did you figure out how to do #21?
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please last questions - Anonymous, Monday, June 3, 2013 at 2:32pm
i know 19 is correct :) so 3.5 is right
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please last questions - TTR+S<3, Monday, January 27, 2014 at 7:54pm
both 19 and 20 are right, (trying to do the dealine too for connections , lol!) im trying to still do 21
Answer this Question
- math... - Julia is allowed to watch no more than 5 hours of television a week. ...
- Math ~CHECK MY WORK PLEASE~ - Briana is allowed to watch no more than 5 hours of...
- MATH - Briana is allowed to watch no more than 5 hours of T.V a week. So far ...
- Math - sumiko is allowed to watch no more than 10 hours of televisione ach week ...
- MATH - 1~ a.) Solve a - 9 = 20 b.) Solve b - 9 > 20 c) How is solving the ...
- statistics - Six students from a statistic class reported the number of hours of...
- math - find the minimum, maximum,range,median,mean,mode for the hours of ...
- English - 1. I want to make an educational program. I will name it "Let's Learn ...
- 7th grade challenge math - of 109.6 million house holds, 19,508,800 watched the ...
- 6TH GRADE MATH - Tony and Alice are trying to reduce the amount of television ...