Posted by Kate on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 6:39pm.
I have a worksheet called puzzle 21 Super Challenge. It's from Crossmatics, Dale Seymour Publications and it's page number is 21.
Anyways, I don't understand what it means when it says see 4-across.
What does that mean?
math (algerba 1) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 6:41pm
That means that the answer to clue 4 Across has something to do with the other word or number.
math (algerba 1) - Kate, Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 8:05pm
I still don't understand.
math (algerba 1) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 8:24pm
What is the clue for 4 Across?
What is the clue that refers to that?
math (algerba 1) - Beth, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 5:35pm
I need help with crossmatics puzzle 7
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - I have a math worksheet and it is SO confusing. can anyone help. the ...
- math.7th gradee. - the worksheet says to copy and place parentheses to make each...
- algebra - evaluate each function for the value specified.fx+x2-7x+10; find (a)f(...
- Math - How do you get the big number on a runaway math puzzle worksheet
- MATH - Abby, Betty, Cassie, and Dale need to cross the river on a boat. The boat...
- Math - The census taker says, "I need to know the ages of your children." The ...
- english - We have a worksheet that says classify eash sentence.. What does that ...
- math, Jay - How do these fractions turn into the following fractions. 1/3=10/30 ...
- Math - I can not find the solutions to the following problems using 2 methods: ...
- math - 08.03)Esther wants to know if the number of words on a page in her ...