posted by Drew on .
A mass m1 = 4.1 kg rests on a frictionless table and connected by a massless string to another mass m2 = 5.9 kg. A force of magnitude F = 32.0 N pulls m1 to the left a distance d = 0.83 m.
1) How much work is done by the force F on the two block system?
2) How much work is done by the normal force on m1 and m2? = 0
3) What is the final speed of the two blocks?
4) How much work is done by the tension (in-between the blocks) on block m2?
5) What is the tension in the string?
Some one answer this....what the hell am i paying you for!?