Posted by Eduarda on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:19pm.
i need help with this open-ended
you are having so much fun in the kitchen you decide that you want to make your aunt,s favorite dessert to show her special she is to you .you find the recipe on the internet for the recipe white raspberry cheesecake .bellow are the ingrenditants necessary for 16 servings :
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
*1 1/2 cups of Chocolate cookie crumbs
*3 tablespoons of white sugar
* 1/4 cups of butter,melted
*5 (2 ounce ) package of frozen raspberries
*2 tablespoons of white sugar
*3/4 cup of water
*2 tablespoons of cornstarch
*2 1/2 cups of white chocolate chip
*1/2 cup of half and half cream
*6 (4 ounces) package of cream cheese ,sofened
*1/2 cup of white sugar
*7/8 teaspoon of vinilla extract
- math - Eduarda, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:22pm
how many of ingrenditants will you need if you want to make a cheesecake that severs 1/4 of 16 explain
- math - Writeacher, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:28pm
Divide everything by 4.
- math - carina, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:30pm
but that it
- math - Eduardathank you , Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:35pm
thank you Writeacher
- math - Writeacher, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:46pm
You understand why, right? =)
- math - carina, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 5:30pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - i need help with this open-ended you are having so much fun in the ...
- English - 1. What is bibimbap? It is a popular Korean dish. 2. What do we have ...
- Speech - Hi. I have to write a speech for student council vice president...this ...
- Any suggestions for easy french dessert? - ok so for my school we have this ...
- Spanish - Please help me translate. Dear Juan, If you do not want your ...
- science - On a hot day a friend suggest that you can make your kitchen cooler by...
- grammer - We are proof reading phrases for errors. aunt rose, one of my favorite...
- Creative Writing - My birthdays are usually fun, but one year they may be extra ...
- Help with Translation - Please help me translate this short letter. Dear Juan, ...
- Language Arts Answer check PLEASE - 1) What can you infer from this sentence ...