September 3, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, December 30, 2012
d = ?, r=23ft/sec, t=12 sec
, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 2:48pm
23 * 12 = d
Answer this Question
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 2- given the curve is ...
calculus (check my work please)
- Not sure if it is right, I have check with the...
- find dy/dx y=ln (secx + tanx) Let u= secx + tan x dy/dx= 1/u * du/dx ...
- How do I derive the secant reduction rule? Integral (sec x)^n dx = ...
- Solve: The posistion of a particle moving along a coordinate line is ...
- I'm doing trigonometric integrals i wanted to know im doing step ...
- Start from 110 feet away, a person on a bicycle rides towards a...
- Find secx if sinx = -4/5 and 270 < x < 360. tan^2x+1=sec^2x (-4/5)^...
- Use the following table to determine the average rate ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.