Posted by kyle on Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 2:05am.
if -1/7x - 6 = 34, find the value of -2x + 3
Can you pls explain it for me too
- math - drwls, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 2:14am
First solve the given equation for x.
-1/7 x = 40
x = -280 is the answer. Do you see why?
Compute -2x + 3.
That would be -2(-280) + 3.
Which of the choices is that?
- math - kyle, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 2:19am
oh, its d!
thanks so much
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A prom dress with a regular price of $395 is on sale for $280. Find the ...
- math - The number 1,563,385 rounded off to the nearest million becomes A. 1,563,...
- math - I need a anserw to 35+85+443 563 41 563 umm like adding them?or average ...
- math - If in the number 4315 the digits representing tens and thousands were ...
- 3rd grade math - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8,699
- math help - 1/4 divided by 3/8 pls help me im confuss i forgot the ste pls ...
- math help pls pls pls - Consider the functions f(x) = 2x + 1 and g(x) = x^2 ...
- alegbra - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8,699?
- math - 26. Using only divisibility tests, explain whether 6,868,395 is divisible...
- 3rd grade - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8699