Posted by Gabby on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 10:57pm.
This term refers to presenting an image so realistically that it has no hidden meaning. (1 point)
This is an emotion, idea, or concept that has no physical properties but is still experienced in real life. (1 point)
Artists often use these to represent abstractions. (1 point)
This is when an animal, object, or idea is given human characteristics. (1 point)
Are these correct please tell me as ~SOON~ as you can. THX!!!
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - Gabby, Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 11:09pm
Oh my bad #2 is A not C i meant to put A.
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - Writeacher, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 12:48am
B, A, B, C -- yes, I agree with you.
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - Gabby, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 1:00am
Thx I got 100 %
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - Writeacher, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 7:55am
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - stranger cant share, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 12:23am
hi gabby im 12 years old and this was one of my art quick checks and i did your answer to see if they were right and i missed only one the right answers are
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:37pm
ya those were my original answers i corrected myself on # 2
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - Katalina, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 2:22pm
- ART ~ I NEED HELP - tacos, Monday, October 28, 2013 at 6:44pm
Answer this Question
- 7th grade art ASAP please - 1. This occurs when an animal, object, or idea is ...
- art - 1. This occurs when an animal, object, or idea is given human form or ...
- 7th grade art Ms. Sue please - 1. This term refers to a subject in artwork that ...
- art - 1. This style of painting is about expressing the artist's feelings. (1 ...
- art need help - 1. This is the study of beauty and art. (1 point)ethics harmony ...
- art - 1. This is an identifiable symbol that stands for a company. (1 point)...
- English - In Chapter 3 of The Scarlet Letter In describing the momentary ...
- art - in art an abstraction is a styleised inturpeatation? Corrected spelling, ...
- Psychology - If you support the idea that physiological arousal and the ...
- artwork meaning - i make shattered image in art, but what shattered image mean? ...