Posted by Anonymous on .
without using set square or protacter construct
1. triangle A BC WITH AB = 5.5 CM ,
BC = 3.2 CM CA = 4.8 CM
2. DRAW LOCUS OF A POINT WHICH MOVES SO THAT IT IS ALWAYS A DISTANCE OF 2.5 CM FROM B.
3. DRAW LOCUS OF POINT SO THAT IT IS EQUIDISTANT FROM BC & CA .
4. MARK POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE LOCI WITH P & MEASURE PC
maths --plse help me.. -
assuming you can set your compass to the proper distances,
Draw a line, mark points A and B 3.2cm apart
Using B as center, draw circle Cb of radius 4.8 cm
Using A as center, draw circle Ca of radius 5.5 cm
Point C is where Ca intersects Cb.
2. Draw a circle of radius 2.5, center at B.
Construct the angle bisector of angle BCA