Posted by Austin on Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:15pm.
Solve the equation in the real number system
Please show work
- calculus - Damon, Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:28pm
the 35 tempts me to try -7 and -
divide mess by (x+5)
(x^3+6x^2-6x+7) by (x+7)
now that last one has no real roots
b^2-4ac = 1-4 = -3
so our only real roots are
(-5,0) and (-7,0)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- calculus-can someone please help me with this ques - I have two questions if ...
- college algebra--need help please!! - solve the equation in the real number ...
- Math - Real number system - Solve the following equation in the real number ...
- Discrete Math - Please help with this problem. Thanks a/ Show that for any real ...
- college algebra - Solve the following equation in the real number system. Please...
- calculus - how to find all real zeros of "4x^5+8x^4-15x^3-23x^2+11x+15
- pre calculus - solve the following equation in the complex number system Please ...
- pre calculus - find the real zeros of f(x)=x^4+6x^3-11x^2-24x+28
- Algebra - almost done with Algebra...help! 2 3x – 6(2x – 0.055) = 10x + 0.515 I ...
- algebra - college - Solve using the elimination method. Show your work. If the ...