Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 10:19pm.
What is the diameter of the head joint of the flute?
- music - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 10:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- music - What is the diameter of the head joint of the flute?
- Death of a salesman! - What does the flute music in the play symbolize? cuz it ...
- physics - a flute is essentially a pipe open at both ends. the length of a flute...
- Physics - I made a pan flute with copper tubing (3/4 in diameter) to correspond ...
- Physics (repost) - I made a pan flute with copper tubing (3/4 in diameter) to ...
- music - how can i do better at the flute and piano?
- music - what can i do to blow better on my flute?
- music - Do anybody knows a website that has flute notes for beginners?
- Physics => waves - It's a simple problem I think but I can't get the answers ...
- Physics - "A person is playing a small flute 10.75 cm long, open at one end and ...