Posted by Carina on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 3:56pm.
Josie spent 4/7 of the money in her purse on some books, and the rest of the money on 18 markers. Each marker cost $1.20. How much money was in Josie's purse to begin with ?
Math - Damon, Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 4:07pm
3/7 of total (call it t) on 18 markers
18 * 1.20 = 3 t/7
Math - Carina, Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 4:11pm
we got 21.60 on the 18 markers but how do we get >> How much money was in Josie's purse to begin with ?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 4:34pm
18 * 1.20 = 3 t/7
21.6 * 7 = 3t
151.2 / 3 = t
Math - Asif Naeem, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 5:17am
Shanze PAID TOTAL RS.98 FOR NECKLACE and PURSE.NECKLACE COST RS.18.20 MORE THAN THE PURSE FIND THE COST OF PURSE?
Math - Your mom, Monday, April 11, 2016 at 9:00pm
Math - Anonymous, Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 9:16pm
Math - Joia, Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 9:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATHS - Stacey spent 1/ 6 of her money on a purse and 7/12 more money on a bag ...
- math - the purse of your dreams is rightin front of you.you have some money and ...
- Math - Write an equation you could use to solve each problem. Solve each ...
- math - the purse of your dreams is right in front of you.the tag on the purse ...
- math,(fraction) - Susan had some money. she spent one-sixth of her money on ...
- Maths/Algebra - Samantha went shopping and spent half her money on a T-shirt and...
- math - Fred was given some pocket money. He spent 1/3 of his money to buy games ...
- Math - Shiela spent $120 on a coat. She spent 2/3 of her remaining money on a ...
- maths. - Alice spent some money on 60 stamps of two different values. The values...
- math - Mrs Sim spent some money on 45 buns. She spent the same amount of money ...