Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 11:20am.
shankar bought some grain for rs.9000 and spent rs.540 on transporting it. how much should he sell to make a profit of 20%
maths (incomplete) - PsyDAG, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 11:30am
How much did he buy?
maths --plse help me.. - drwls, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 11:47am
Do you mean how much should he sell IT FOR?
20% of 9000, PLUS transportation cost
= 1800 + 540 = 2340 rs
maths --plse help me.. - khan, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 2:54pm
ADDITION TO THE QUESTION
=$11340 He must sold the grain to make 20 % prophet.
maths --plse help me.. - Damon, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 5:01pm
to make 20% over his total coast:
(9000 + 540 )1.20 = 1.2(9540) = 11448
That is 20% profit. A prophet is something else entirely.
maths --plse help me.. - Damon, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 5:02pm
A coast is not a cost either :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths algebra - Larry has an oil painting that he bought for $700 and now wants ...
- maths --plse help me.. - A fruit vendor buys 300 apples at Rs 50 per dozen. The ...
- Math - Luna, Mason ,and Gabriel make and sell hand-painted t-shirts .They make a...
- Maths P5 - Daniel, Susan and Rick bought some cookies to sell. The cookies were ...
- Math - Jillians parents bought a house for $450,000 and the value of the house ...
- maths - Ayodeji made a profit of 28percent on an article he bought for 3600.00...
- mathematiczzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz g - manju bought a second hand cycle for ...
- maths - During a trip, Sally spent 1/4 of her money on some clothes. She also ...
- Maths (Linear Equation) - Nine books are to be bought by a student. Some cost $6...
- mathzzz preeshappd - mohan bought a cycle for 2400 exam what price should he ...