Posted by 3Oh!3 on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 9:25am.
1. The ability to acquire food on a regular basis meant that humans?
A)had less control over their environment.
B)could give up their nomadic way of life and live in settled communities.
C)could use animals as pets.
D)could use fire to cook their food.
2. How did Judaism differ from other religions of ancient times?
A)It taught that there was one God for all peoples.
B)It taught that only the priests had access to divine will.
C)It taught that the Hebrew king was part god.
D)It taught that reincarnation led to the end of suffering.
3. In ancient India, the Untouchables were the?
A)priests, considered sacred beings.
B)warriors, considered invincible in battle.
C)peasants, one-fifth of the population.
D)lowest level of society, not considered human.
4. Filial piety refers to the duty of?
A)family members to subordinate their needs to the male head.
B)parents to subordinate their needs to their educated children.
C)Hindus to accept their position in the social order.
D)Israelites to follow the Ten Commandments.
My Answers: B, A, D, B
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - Writeacher, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 9:40am
I agree with 1, 2, and 3.
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - 3Oh!3, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 9:55am
so 4 is A?
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - Writeacher, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 10:02am
Right. Usually, this means the sons and daughters subordinating their wishes/needs to the head of the family (their father, normally), but it's not hard to expand the meaning to A.
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - 3Oh!3, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 10:09am
alright. thanks :)
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - Writeacher, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 10:10am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CHECK PLEASE - I think its B only Which statements are true about the ...
- History - Humans modify the environment in places they live. For example, people...
- Science - Humans shape their environment in ways that other organisms cannot. ...
- Science - 1. In the real world there are many insulators that you encounter ...
- Ecology - The eﬀect of humans on the environment is more drastic than ...
- World history- does this sound okay? - if you had to give queen Elizabeth the ...
- English - I need help on this essay it has to be 600-900 words and 2-3 pages ...
- world history - the toba were a: a. Mongolian nomadic that conquered the ...
- Cultural Anthropology - The difference between transhumance and nomadic ...
- Science-Chemistry - The alchemists were lookin 4 control over their world. what ...