Posted by 3Oh!3 on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 9:25am.
1. The ability to acquire food on a regular basis meant that humans?
A)had less control over their environment.
B)could give up their nomadic way of life and live in settled communities.
C)could use animals as pets.
D)could use fire to cook their food.
2. How did Judaism differ from other religions of ancient times?
A)It taught that there was one God for all peoples.
B)It taught that only the priests had access to divine will.
C)It taught that the Hebrew king was part god.
D)It taught that reincarnation led to the end of suffering.
3. In ancient India, the Untouchables were the?
A)priests, considered sacred beings.
B)warriors, considered invincible in battle.
C)peasants, one-fifth of the population.
D)lowest level of society, not considered human.
4. Filial piety refers to the duty of?
A)family members to subordinate their needs to the male head.
B)parents to subordinate their needs to their educated children.
C)Hindus to accept their position in the social order.
D)Israelites to follow the Ten Commandments.
My Answers: B, A, D, B
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - Writeacher, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 9:40am
I agree with 1, 2, and 3.
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - 3Oh!3, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 9:55am
so 4 is A?
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - Writeacher, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 10:02am
Right. Usually, this means the sons and daughters subordinating their wishes/needs to the head of the family (their father, normally), but it's not hard to expand the meaning to A.
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - 3Oh!3, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 10:09am
alright. thanks :)
- World history-can you check my answes?!?!?! - Writeacher, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 10:10am
Answer this Question
Please check-Reiny - Could you check these two problems? 3sqrt (y+2) = 3 is y = ...
dog behavior - please check my answes thanks so much :) Which one of the ...
ap world history - Discuss cultyral sharing,influence, and legacies among the ...
World History - Ok, I am struggling with understanding world history...I have an...
Social Studies/World History - hi I was doing a study guide for a big test I'm ...
ap world history - any good websites for map outlines for the book "history of ...
World history - Does anyone know where I can find a world history books to ...
world history - Why does Marks begin with China? What was happening there in the...
world history - What major impact did the Strategic Arms Limitations Talks in ...
world history - What are the best areas for review for the AP world history test...