Posted by Gabby on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 11:53pm.
Ok these are some textbook questions i need to turn in soon could you please check and see if they are correct~
x over 4 + 1 = 5 (1 point)
6x + 29 = 5 (1 point)
Combine like terms:
21a + 16a (1 point)
Simplify the expression.
9a b 2a 10b (1 point)
7a + 11b
11a + 9b
5(x + 10) + x (1 point)
6x + 15
5x + 15
6x + 50
Solve the equation.
4n + 7 + 2n = 1 (1 point)
4(y 4) = 8 (1 point)
Note: This item has been reviewed and is scheduled to be updated. All students will receive full credit for any response to the following.
5n = 16 + 6n (1 point)
Raymond buys bottles of water at $2.10 each and a large pizza at $12.99. The total cost was $21.39. How many bottles of water b did he buy? (1 point)
2.10b + 12.99 = 21.39; 4 bottles
2.10 + 12.99b = 21.39; 4 bottles
2.10c = 21.39 + 12.99; 6 bottles
21.39 2.10b = 12.99; 16 bottles
Suppose you are driving to visit a friend in another state. You are driving 55 miles per hour. You must drive 440 miles total. If you have already driven 275 miles, how long will it take you to reach your destination? Use h to represent the number of hours it will take to reach your destination. Use the equation 55h + 275 = 440. (1 point)
PLEASE CHECK THESE THX FOR YOUR TIME!
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - Gabby, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 12:05am
This is becomeing urgent now!
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - Gabby, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 12:16am
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - Gabby, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 12:22am
ok i just want to know if #1 is correct
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - Gabby, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 12:37am
ok nvm i guess i'll do it myself then.
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - Reiny, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 12:47am
All correct except #9
total - pizza = water
21.39 - 12.99 = 8.40
at 2.10 each, number of bottles = 8.4/2.1 = 4
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - Gabby, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 1:05am
acctually i got 100%
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - abigail, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 10:12am
so gabby was the answer to number 9 what you said or what reiny said?
- Ms.Sue or Steve can u please help me?!?!!? - ..., Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 11:29am
SOMEONE, ANSWER ABIGAILS QUESTION
Answer this Question
math - I know youall are very busy an that answering posts takes time, but I am ...
Spanish-Check please! I need help - Please check-I'm having a problem ...
letter - How can I write a feel better letter to Miley Cyrus? please help and ...
To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue could you please have a moment to look at all my other ...
To Ms.Sue or any Math helpers - Can you please help me with my math law of ...
language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
AP World History - I really need some help with 2 questions. These questions are...
science and english only for ms sue - what the steps to the water cycle and what...
Mrs.Sue - mrs sue i have to go soon can u plzzzz helpppp me i just need ou to ...