posted by Hayden .
1. Why is an electric field considered to be a vector quantity?
2. Draw the electric field around an electric dipole of +1 µC and -1 µC
3. How many electrons have been removed from a positively charged object if it has a charge of 1.5 x 1011 C?
4. A particle with a charge - 1.22 x 10-7 C is at a point where the electric field is 4.00 x 103 N/C directed to the right. What is the magnitude and direction of the electric force acting on the particle?
5. A positively-charged oil drop weight 4.01 x 10-14 N. The drop is suspended in an electric field intensity of 7.6 x 103 N/C.
a) What is the charge on the oil drop?
b) How many electrons is the oil drop missing?
6. A positive test charge of + 6.5 x 10 -6 C experiences a force of +4.5 x 10 -5 N. What is the magnitude of the Electric field intensity ?
We do not do your homework for you here.
Well can I ask for help? I very well understand that this is supposed to be Homework Help. I already got some answers with the questions I posted yet I want to verify my answers if they are correct. I think that isn't bad at all. :)
What is it you do not understand about the question?