Posted by Samantha on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 1:45pm.
Good evening to all around the world.
Need help with this question, however i must show my answers supported by the working out. Please help.
This question is difficult, the one who solves it for me is my hero!!!!
Two functions f and g are defined by
F:x (arrow) 25/(3x-2)
g:x (arrow) x^2
a) The inverse function f-1
b)The composite function fg
c) The solution of equation fg(x)+2/(x-1).
Please show me how to work it out so i understand. Thank you!!!!! x
sorry, do not understand notation - Damon, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 2:09pm
What does (arrow) mean?
Complex Algaebra, Plz Help!! - Samantha, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 2:13pm
If we can assume it means =
I think that is right
Complex Algaebra, Plz Help!! - Damon, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 2:34pm
y = 25/(3x-2)
x = 25/(3y-2)
3 x y - 2 x = 25
3 x y = (2x - 25)
y = (2x-25)/3x
f(x^2) = 25/(3x^2-2)
c is not an equation, no = sign
so no solution
Complex Algaebra, Plz Help!! - Samantha, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 3:15pm
Sorry i wrote c wrong
the solution of equation fg(x)=2/(x-1)
really sorry, had less sleep last night
Complex Algaebra, Plz Help!! - Damon, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 3:37pm
25/(3x^2-2) = 2/(x-1)
25(x-1) = 6 x^2 - 4
25 x - 25 = 6 x^2 - 4
6x^2 -25 x +21 = 0
(6x-7)(x-3) = 0
x = 3 or 7/6
Complex Algaebra, Plz Help!! - Samantha, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 4:17pm
Could you ellaborate further on how you got your answer for b please Damon.
The composite function fg
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths plz help - A test contain of 12 question out of which candidate are to ...
- Algaebra - Two functions f and g are defined by f:x = x^2 + 3 g:x = 2x+1 Find ...
- Maths equation plz help urgently - 0^x=100? Please help can complex number help ...
- Math, please help me. - This is the last question of my quiz, I need help with ...
- math - Given that a:b = 8:5 and b:c= 3:4 find the ratio a:b:c Give your answer ...
- chemistry - This question I really don't get it. I tried tried tried to figure ...
- college algebra--I really need help!! - solve the following exponential equation...
- Calculus i need help plz plz - If y=ws^3/d^4 find the % increase in 'y' when 'w...
- TO MS SUE - Please check my answers to my question, I posted this question ...
- CHEMISTRY - I am having a ton of trouble with this lab question, I do not ...