Please check your problem for errors, and write it exactly as it appears in your textbook.
Tiffany you posted this question a while back ago and it was for a job. I'm doing the same thing and I was just wondering if it was a scam
On Aug 14th, One of our Partner's ( Compuville ) cash book showed a debit balance of $4,000.00.
His bank statement showed a balance of $4,270.00.
On comparison the following were found:
* check issued amounting to $2,500.00 has not been cashed
* The bank rejected checks amounting to $140
* Standing order for a staples order of $700 was note noted.
* A customer paid $170 directly into the bank without any notice to Us
* Bank charges of $160 were entered in the bank statements only.
* A dividend of $250 was paid directly into the bank and not recorded in the cash
* Checks for $1,650.00 were entered into the cash book and deposited in the bank
but had not been cleared (deposited).
Prepare a bank reconciliation statement for the month .
math - (1/2)X - (1/2)Y = 4 1. Slove for X 2. Slove for Y not just an answer ...
reading - what best helps you understand that ma feels proud to be the head of ...
calculus - Suppose A is a positive real number and mA is the average value of (...
check my precalc - Rewrite each of the following as a product of linear factors ...
physics - The figure below shows a collection of wires. The currents at the ...
maths PLEASE HELP - A mixture contains two chemicals, A and B, with masses mA ...
algebra - slove for c. v-c=e.
English - Bring me Ma Linang. Bring Ma Liang to me. Bring Ma Liang for me. (Are ...
Algebra 1 - slove (8w+2)(w+5)
math - how to slove (2y+5)(y-3)