Posted by tiffany on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 11:53am.
How do you slove f=ma when a golfball weighs 45.9g and is going down a 13inch board at 0.5 seconds??
- science - Henry, Friday, December 21, 2012 at 2:37pm
Please check your problem for errors, and write it exactly as it appears in your textbook.
- science - Priscilla, Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 8:03pm
Tiffany you posted this question a while back ago and it was for a job. I'm doing the same thing and I was just wondering if it was a scam
On Aug 14th, One of our Partner's ( Compuville ) cash book showed a debit balance of $4,000.00.
His bank statement showed a balance of $4,270.00.
On comparison the following were found:
* check issued amounting to $2,500.00 has not been cashed
* The bank rejected checks amounting to $140
* Standing order for a staples order of $700 was note noted.
* A customer paid $170 directly into the bank without any notice to Us
* Bank charges of $160 were entered in the bank statements only.
* A dividend of $250 was paid directly into the bank and not recorded in the cash
* Checks for $1,650.00 were entered into the cash book and deposited in the bank
but had not been cleared (deposited).
Prepare a bank reconciliation statement for the month .
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Jordan throws a golfball straight up from the top of a building 50 ...
- physics - A girl on top of a building drops a baseball from rest.at the same ...
- Physics - A golfball comes to rest 1.9 seconds after hitting a net. The force of...
- Physics Homework Help - 1.) Austonís racecar has a speed of 80 m/s when Auston ...
- physics - A man who weighs 50.0 N stands 3.00 m from the right end of a board ...
- math - The velocity(in feet per second) of a bouncing ball was recorded every ...
- math - NOTE: this is for advanced functions, NOT physics A 2m length of board ...
- physical science - Riding his bike, Dewayne can start from rest and get going at...
- physics - You lay a board over two wooden pegs. The board has a length of 5m and...
- Physics - A 55 kg skier is going down a slope with an angle of 47 degrees. Mk= 0...