Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 12:56am.
In a persuasive essay, the thesis statement should represent an opinion. (1 point)
The most common structure of a persuasive essay is (1 point)
order of importance.
problem and solution.
Which of the following is NOT a complete sentence? (1 point)
Can you believe it?
Four more years!
Are these correct Ms.Sue?!?!?
- Ms.Sue NEED YOU HELP LANGUAGE ARTS URGENT!!!!! - Gabby, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 1:02am
Can someone please help?
- Ms.Sue NEED YOU HELP LANGUAGE ARTS URGENT!!!!! - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 5:27am
Re-think #s 1 and 3.
- Ms.Sue NEED YOU HELP LANGUAGE ARTS URGENT!!!!! - josh , Monday, February 10, 2014 at 4:55pm
can someone help me with this test?
1. The marathon runner floundered as a result of (1 point)
2. What is happening when Terry’s father’s eyes go away? (1 point)
His father can’t bring himself to look at Terry.
His father closes his eyes and falls asleep.
His father is mentally somewhere else.
3. How does Terry’s conversation with his father serve as the climax of the story? (1 point)
His father finally decides to get help for his Vietnam syndrome, which Terry knows will make his father behave more normally.
His father refuses to acknowledge what his past experiences have done to him, which makes Terry become more confused and angry.
His father’s revelation of why he suffers from Vietnam syndrome helps Terry understand him and helps resolve Terry’s inner conflict.
4. Which of the sentences below is grammatically correct? (1 point)
Is this my history textbook or your’s
They’re going to stop at our house before dinner.
Whose going to the movies with us?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- L.A - 1. In a persuasive essay, the thesis statement should represent an opinion...
- 8th grade Language Arts - I am writing a persuasive essay and I need some tips ...
- Persuasive Essay HELP - Ok I'm doing a persuasive essay over Emmett Till, for ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. If you were writing a persuasive ...
- Composition - Identify the main purpose of a persuasive essay and the elements ...
- English 10 - Persuasive Writing Assignment: Imagine that you are an agent who ...
- Persuasive Essay - Will someone help me organize my persuasive essay? I've ...
- English12 - Below, you will find a list of sentences. After each sentence, ...
- psychology - One common mistake made in a persuasive paper is taking one side to...