Posted by Gabby on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:00pm.
The author's tone in this editorial is (1 point)
The author contrasts NHL rules and Canadian law to make the point that (1 point)
Canadian law has harsher penalties for violence than the NHL.
NHL rules are strictly reinforced.
the NHL does not allow violence on the ice.
Canadian law is too strict.
The persuasive technique used most in this editorial is (1 point)
using words that appeal to readers' emotions.
supporting opinions with facts, statistics, and quotations.
using words or images that make readers want to take action.
The author is in favor of all of the following except (1 point)
increasing NHL penalties for violence on the ice.
suspending Todd Bertuzzi from professional hockey.
allowing Todd Bertuzzi to return to hockey after paying a fine.
treating the attack on Steve Moore as a crime.
Which of the following is a factual statement? (1 point)
The 2014 Winter Olympics will be held in Sochi, Russia.
The United States always seems to win the most gold medals at the Olympics.
Snowboarding is the most exciting sport at the winter games.
It is worth paying attention to the new generation of American snowboarders.
I need this done before i can move on I really need your help like REALLY need your help on this.
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Gabby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:01pm
PLEASE THIS IS URGENT VERY URGENT BUT I NEED HELP
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Gabby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:06pm
It's mainly #3 i need help with Ms.Sue please help!
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:14pm
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Gabby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:18pm
The story... It's called violence in hockey it wont let me tell you da link though:(
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:28pm
I'll try to find this editorial if you tell me the publication in which it was published. If you know the author, that would help, too.
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Gabby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:31pm
It's ok i turned it in and got it wrong it was but thats ok my mom doesn't mind i got and 80% so not a big deal
- URGENT LANGUAGE ARTS - Gabby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:32pm
it was A
- Believe me - peace, Monday, December 24, 2012 at 1:47pm
you shouldn't ask for help with your homework because someone could cheat you and you could get all the wrong answers
- I teach 7th grade at Connection Academy - Mrs. Pernal, Friday, November 1, 2013 at 11:29am
Number 4. Is A.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Anybody out there from 7th grade connections academy??! need ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. Which of the following is not a part...
- Language arts - 1. When you evaluate a source, you should (1 point) check the ...
- Math, rates - Which rates are equivalent? 6 U.S. dollars = 18 U.S. dollars 8 ...
- Language Arts - Read the following sentence from the editorial: "We learn that ...
- books - What is the author's tone of Maniac Magee? Is it light-hearted, humorous...
- Language Arts (The Giver) - Which of the following messages does the author most...
- Canadian Law - What are some things that are in the Canadian Charter of Rights ...
- Canadian Law - Between the Canadian Bill of Rights (1960) and the Canadian ...
- Economy - Suppose that Canadian farmers can grow wheat more cheaply than can U.S...