Posted by Ted on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:40pm.
My teacher wants me to reword"moving out of the" in this sentence ''Instead of moving out of the marriage''. I cant think of anything. pls help
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:41pm
You haven't posted the entire sentence.
With more information, we'll be able to help you.
English - Ted, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:45pm
Instead of moving out of the marriage, Ruby thinks the only way to cope with the situation and yet ignore Johnwoodrow is to start smoking and drinking.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:50pm
Instead of dissolving the marriage . . .
English - Ted, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:57pm
Thanks. I have one more. I have to rephrase the word "moves on"
Inspite of her experience with Johnwoodrow, Ruby moves on forgiving him after his death but did not give up her bad habit-smoking.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:06pm
I'd just eliminate the words "moves on."
Ruby forgives him . . .
English - Ted, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:09pm
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - A runner moving at a speed of 7.7 m/s rounds a bend with a radius of ...
- physics (simple question...need help pls!) - The magnetic field is generated by...
- English - I was reading this sentence: She was moving in and out without ...
- English - In the following sentence, what kind of phrase is "Moving away"? "...
- physics help - A 1000-kg car moving at 10 m/s brakes to a stop in 5 s. The ...
- English - Thank you. Could I use the simple past instead of the present in the ...
- Quadratic Equations - I couldn't find the sets of factors that add up to -13 in ...
- English - i need to fix this sentence "Stop or I'll block you!" the boy yelled. ...
- English - Which of the following sentences contains a verb in subjunctive mood? ...
- English - Spring is like a perhaps hand (which comes carefully out of Nowhere) ...