Posted by gaby on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:14pm.
Robbie needs to buy fencing for his square vegetable garden that measures 16 3/4 feet on a side. One side borders the back of the garage. The fencing costs $4 per feet. Estimate how much the fencing will cost. I NEED HELP!!!!!
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:21pm
Since you're estimating, what is 4 times 17?
Then multiply that by 4
math - gaby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:25pm
i put 68.00 dollars before ooh... i forgot to multiply again thanx!!!!!
math - gaby, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:27pm
so its 272 dollars?
Oops! I made a mistake! - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:37pm
We only need three sides of fencing.
So 3 * 17 = 51
Now multiply by $4.
51 * 4 = about $200.
math - Gaby, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 6:55pm
Oh ok thank ms sue r u a teacher?
math - Gaby, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 7:03pm
math - Athraa, Friday, December 11, 2015 at 4:44pm
~200 dollars (~-about)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - bob bender needs to buy fertilizer and fencing for his vegetable garden....
- Math - I want to fence in a square vegetable patch. The fencing for the east and...
- math - bob bender need to buy fertilizer and fencing for his vegetable garden....
- Math - Mack needs to buy fencing to surround his circular garden. If his garden ...
- math - mr.lopez is putting a face around his vegetable garden. the garden is ...
- math - A museum groundskeeper is creating a semicircular statuary garden with a ...
- MATH - Spencer wants to plant strawberries for his garden. To do this, he has to...
- Math - If it costs $75 to install 40 feet of fencing, how much does it cost to ...
- MATH - You would like to construct a 400-square-foot rectangular garden along ...
- math - Kira has feet of fencing. She will use it to form three sides of a ...