Posted by Willaim on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 7:42pm.
What are some barriers of human rights in 2012? Specifically for:
-People with disabilities
For women, I said that they are still paid less than men that do the same work.
Law - Writeacher, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 7:44pm
Where? In the US only? All over the world?
The more specific your question, the better reaction you'll get from the tutors here.
Law - Willaim, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 7:45pm
Law - Writeacher, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 7:55pm
Ask yourself this question about each of the groups you named:
What difficulties do people in this group face that are NOT faced by the rest of the population?
Law - Willaim, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:09pm
I need three points for each. Here are some that I think that are barriers.
-I said that they are still paid less than men that do the same work.
-Sexual harassment at work
-Racism is still going on in today's society, specifically towards Muslims.
For Aboriginal Peoples:
-Unable to get a job because they're Aboriginal people.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - a computer teacher has 20 students 8 who are women and 12 are men. ...
- math - from a group of women and 4 men, determine in how many ways a committee ...
- English (Check) - The title of my project says it all.. Women are most effected ...
- gr12 math - froma group of 6 ladies and 4 men, determine in how many ways a ...
- Economics - Women are less likely to be member of labor unions because: A. Fewer...
- literature - True or False? In "Rights of Women," Anna Letitia Barbauld ...
- math word problem - There are 10 women and 8 men in a club. How many different ...
- history - can someone please help me find this political cartoon i'm looking for...
- 6th G-Math - If the ratio of men to women in a movie theater is 1.00 when ...
- sociology - why do women still continue to experience inequality in modern ...