Posted by M on Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 7:50pm.
Using the five themes of geography, which theme best illustrates each statement: Location, character of place, human-environment interation, movement or region.
1. Islam spread to Eastern Europe from Southwest Asia
2. The Scandinavian countries share common influences from their Viking ancestors.
3. The Spanish Language spread to Latin America during colonialism.
4. Los Angeles is unique because the entertainment industry focused in Hollywood dominates the world's media.
5. Mexico is in North America but is classified in Latin America due to the common history and culture.
- Social Studies - URGENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 7:51pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Social Studies - URGENT - M, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:22pm
2. Character of Place
- Social Studies - URGENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:24pm
I disagree with your answer for 4. The others are right.
- Social Studies - URGENT - M, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:30pm
Is 4 character of place?
- Social Studies - URGENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:35pm
Answer this Question
Social Studies-URGENT - I'm doing a project for social studies, and I want to ...
social studies - how do we write 2nd june 2011 in five letters without using a ...
6th grade, social studies - I am having some problems figuring out this question...
socil studies - What five areas of learning dose social studies?
social studies - what are the five social scientist
Social Studies - List one example of economic,social & political development. ...
6th grade - WHAT ARE THE FIVE ELEMENTS IN SOCIAL STUDIES?
Social Studies - What are the five themes of geography for Africa?
Social studies - What were the first five books of the hebrew? please help me
Social Studies - How social studies in your particular school setting relates to...