Posted by M on Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 7:50pm.
Using the five themes of geography, which theme best illustrates each statement: Location, character of place, human-environment interation, movement or region.
1. Islam spread to Eastern Europe from Southwest Asia
2. The Scandinavian countries share common influences from their Viking ancestors.
3. The Spanish Language spread to Latin America during colonialism.
4. Los Angeles is unique because the entertainment industry focused in Hollywood dominates the world's media.
5. Mexico is in North America but is classified in Latin America due to the common history and culture.
- Social Studies - URGENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 7:51pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Social Studies - URGENT - M, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:22pm
2. Character of Place
- Social Studies - URGENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:24pm
I disagree with your answer for 4. The others are right.
- Social Studies - URGENT - M, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:30pm
Is 4 character of place?
- Social Studies - URGENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 8:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 19. The spread of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam throughout Southeast...
- social studies - 1)a region is an area that has... a)one or more common features...
- social studies - The nations of the Pacific Rim include Japan, Taiwam, Korea and...
- Social Studies Paper - I have to write a paper about my neighborhood (east flat ...
- Geography - #49. It has been said that Eastern Europe is a political region more...
- Check: Geography - 1.The Soviet program of creating cotton fields in central ...
- Geography - 10. Which of the following would be the most important factor in ...
- Geography - What information would be the most helpful in drawing inferences ...
- Geography - URGENT! - It has been said that Eastern Europe is a political region...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How did the Reformation affect Northern Europe? A: The...