Posted by zack on Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 10:58am.
how many ways can you use a dime, quarter, and nickel to make .60 cents?
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 12:19pm
Which ways have you found?
I'll be glad to comment on your answer.
- 5th grade math - zack, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 12:45pm
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 12:46pm
- 5th grade math - zack, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 1:01pm
is there more?
- 5th grade math - David, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 9:40pm
Ryan worked 1 3/4 hours one day and 2 3/4 hours the next day. Estimate the total number of hours he works on both days combined.
- 5th grade math - kaitlyn, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 9:49pm
Instead of using fractions use quarter I have one dollar and three quarters and 2 dollars and three quarters try this
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - How many ways can you make one dollar using only nickels, quarters, dimes...
- math - I have a nickel. dime and a quarter, the dime is in the middle, how do I ...
- riddle - What two coins will make up 30 cents but you cannot use a nickel ? What...
- Math - Use a tree diagram or systematic list to determine the number of ways a ...
- Math - If you have 2coins to make 30cents but you can not use a nickel? That's ...
- math - John has 8 quarters, 3 dimes,and 7 nickels in the change holder in his ...
- Probability - 1) What is the probability of tossing 6 coins and getting at least...
- math - A box contains 4 coins: a penny, a nickel, a dime, and a quarter. It ...
- Math - Lana is calibrating a scale. The scale calibrates at 50g. When she puts a...
- math - A student has a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter distributed two coins ...