April 19, 2015
Post a New Question
ricon high school
Saturday, December 15, 2012
A 6 kg ball is thrown by a catapult at 30 m/s. what is the ball's momentum?
ricon high school -
, Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 5:28am
p = mv = 6*30 = 180 kg-m/s
Answer this Question
- A ball of mass 0.50 kg is thrown straight up at 6.0 m/s. (a)What...
- a) A tennis racket a 450 N force on a 0.05 kg tennis ball ...
physics conservation of momentum
- A 0.5 kg ball is thrown horizontally towards ...
- Two balls (Ball 1 and Ball 2) are released from the top of a tower. ...
Advanced physical science
- A fiery ball of wood is loaded into a medieval ...
PHYSICS (most is worked)
- A glass ball, ball A, of mass 6.0 g moves at a ...
physics, please help me, this question is hard
- John Stands at the edge of a ...
- A ball is thrown into the air. The height in feet of the ball can be ...
- A glass ball, ball A, of mass 6.0 g moves at a velocity of 19.0 cm/s. ...
- A 50g tennis ball is thrown with a velocity of 12 m/s. It strikes a ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.