October 1, 2016
Post a New Question
ricon high school
Saturday, December 15, 2012
A 6 kg ball is thrown by a catapult at 30 m/s. what is the ball's momentum?
ricon high school -
, Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 5:28am
p = mv = 6*30 = 180 kg-m/s
Answer This Question
- A ball of mass 0.50 kg is thrown straight up at 6.0 m/s. (a)What...
- a) A tennis racket a 450 N force on a 0.05 kg tennis ball ...
physics conservation of momentum
- A 0.5 kg ball is thrown horizontally towards ...
- Two balls (Ball 1 and Ball 2) are released from the top of a tower. ...
- For a science fair competition, a group of high school ...
Advanced physical science
- A fiery ball of wood is loaded into a medieval ...
PHYSICS (most is worked)
- A glass ball, ball A, of mass 6.0 g moves at a ...
physics, please help me, this question is hard
- John Stands at the edge of a ...
- A ball is thrown straight upward and returns to the thrower's hand ...
- A glass ball, ball A, of mass 6.0 g moves at a velocity of 19.0 cm/s. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help