Posted by Odesa on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 1:25am.
(a) The figure above shows how the energy of a system varies as a chemical reaction proceeds. Match the numbers features labeled on the figure above to their corresponding statements below:
energy state of the reactants:
activation energy of the reaction:
energy state of the products:
energy change of the reaction:
(b) The figures below show the same reaction as drawn in part (a) in black, as well as the reaction under the influence of an inhibitor drawn in red. Identify which drawing appropriately reflects how the diagram would appear under the influence of an inhibitor.
- Chemistry - Chemistry ;), Friday, December 14, 2012 at 5:35am
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Friday, December 14, 2012 at 5:44am
- Chemistry - Odesa, Friday, December 14, 2012 at 6:26am
Thank you Chemistry ;)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - The figure above shows how the energy of a system varies as a ...
- physics - there is a figure that looks kind of like this: E6...
- biology - Which of the following is true about the relationship between energy ...
- Chemistry - Suppose that a PES experiment is performed in which mercury vapor is...
- Chemistry - (1) Use the thermodynamic values to (a) deduce the enthalpy change ...
- physics - Which of the following statements is a consequence of equation E=mc^2...
- Socials - compare figure 3-1, a map of France's physical features, with figure 3...
- AP Chemistry - Hey guys! I'm stuck on some study guide problems... (On the ...
- Chemistry - Select the true statement below. A. a spontaneous redox reaction ...
- Physical Science - If no friction acts on a diver during a dive, then which of ...