Posted by Odesa on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 1:25am.
(a) The figure above shows how the energy of a system varies as a chemical reaction proceeds. Match the numbers features labeled on the figure above to their corresponding statements below:
energy state of the reactants:
activation energy of the reaction:
energy state of the products:
energy change of the reaction:
(b) The figures below show the same reaction as drawn in part (a) in black, as well as the reaction under the influence of an inhibitor drawn in red. Identify which drawing appropriately reflects how the diagram would appear under the influence of an inhibitor.
- Chemistry - Chemistry ;), Friday, December 14, 2012 at 5:35am
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Friday, December 14, 2012 at 5:44am
- Chemistry - Odesa, Friday, December 14, 2012 at 6:26am
Thank you Chemistry ;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - The figure above shows how the energy of a system varies as a ...
- AP Chemistry - Hey guys! I'm stuck on some study guide problems... (On the ...
- chemistry - H2C=CH2(g) + H2(g) C2H6(g) Adding a small amount of platinum powder ...
- Chemistry - Equilibrium - (h) If a catalyst was added to the reaction, which ...
- biology - Which of the following is true about the relationship between energy ...
- Chemistry - True or false 1. The energy of a collision between atoms or ...
- Chemistry - Activation energy is the heat released in a reaction the energy ...
- Chemistry - Question asking about how enzymes affect the rate of a reaction. ...
- Chemistry - Activation energy is____ the heat released in a reaction*** the ...
- Chemistry - The standard free energy of activation of a reaction A is 73.4 kJ ...