Posted by sabrina on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:02pm.
x+3+7=5(x-4) solve for x?
math - Damon, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:16pm
x + 10 = 5 x - 20
30 = 4 x
x = 15/2
math - Christabelle, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:16pm
10+x=5x + -20
10=4x + -20
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:17pm
x + 10 = 5x - 20
10 + 20 = 5x - x
30 = 4x
30/4 = x
7.5 = x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- MATH PLEASEEEEE - I have a question, if f(x)=x/2 and g(x)=3x+1 find: a) (f+g)(x...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- Math - Solve by eliminnation methods 2x-4y=5 2x-4y=6 solve the system by ...
- MATH PLEASE HELP! - Solve each system 3x+2y= -2 9x- y= -6 I know how to solve ...
- Math - Solve for S: r^2s-5s=7. Solve for b: L= 4a^2b. I'm confused about how to ...
- Alebra - Solve 5m - 8 > 12 Solve 12 - 3a > 18 Solve 5m - 4 < 2m + 11 ...
- math - solve for the indicated variable: a. temperature formula solve for F: K=5...