Posted by Vanessa on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 6:33pm.
Edgar Allen Poe.
What have you learned about the poet that contributes to the type of poetry he writes?
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 6:39pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answer.
English - Vanessa, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:22pm
How does this sound?
Edgar was like everyone else in the world, he soon found his talent. He writes about personal experiences in his life, and what he has overcame. He writes to tell people that you should never give up. He writes to inspire others, and to cope with his feelings.
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:32pm
English - Writeacher, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:34pm
Watch out for these things:
~incorrect verb choice (tense)
~use of "you" in an otherwise 3rd-person write-up
~use/misuse of commas
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 10 - Poetry - Poem: Annabel Lee Poet: Edgar Allan Poe What have you ...
- poetry - Poem: Annabel Lee Poet: Edgar Allan Poe What have you learned about the...
- English - CHECK PLEASE?! Part 1: Poem Structure "Annbel lee" by edgar allen poe ...
- English - Part 1: Poem Structure "Annbel lee" by edgar allen poe Check PLEASE...
- poetry essay - I'm having problems coming up with a thesis statement for Edgar ...
- English - Kristen is a prolific writer. She __________ a couple books of poetry ...
- Poetry - What is an analysis of the poem A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allen ...
- English - What is the theme of The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe?
- poetry - How does the poem: "A dream within a dream" by: Edgar Allen Poe, ...
- English - I need to select any writer and come up with five good questions. ...