Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 2:08pm.
Check this answer?
Which letters exist in the Spanish alphabet, but not in the English?
E. none of the above
F. a,b,& c only
My answer was : B
Spanish - Unknown, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 2:13pm
This one also.
If a noun ends in "ión" in Spanish, its gender is:
C. depends on whether it's a male or female noun
D. depends on the adjective it modifies
E. both masculine and feminine
F. depends on whether the article is "el" or "la"
My answer: B
Spanish - Steve, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 2:17pm
ll and ch were long considered separate letters in Spanish. Look in a Spanish dictionary. They have their own sections.
As of about 2010 they were no longer considered as separate letters.
So, you may be correct, depending on how traditional your course is.
Spanish - Steve, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 2:20pm
LA Traición (Feminine) - The treason, betrayal.
EL camión (masculine) - The truck.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English expression - In English alphabet, there are print type and Italic script...
- math - The English Alphabet has 20 letters more than one−fourth the ...
- spanish sra JMcGuin - 1. Approximately what percentage of the world's Spanish-...
- Spanish: check answers - 16. Which sentence is correct? A. Yo no entiendo a la ...
- Spanish - I know it would really be up to the school but I was just wondering. ...
- spanish/check - translate to spanish our father's office -la oficina de nuetro ...
- Spanish Check - Hi! Can someone check my answers to these three Spanish ...
- maths - in a group of 60 children 31 speak French 23 speak Spanish 14 neither ...
- Spanish - Which of the following is NOT a difference between schools in Puerto ...
- 3rd grade 1st year spanish - I am so confused. This is my first year of spanish ...