Posted by TThomas on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 8:01pm.
Farmer John built a barn that is 100 ft by 200 ft. what is the area? perimeter? percent? fraction? and decimal?
- Math - 6th grade - raynisha, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 8:41pm
what is the answer key to middle school math with pizzazz why did the teacher give one of her students a button like this one
- Math - 6th grade - khan, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 8:57pm
Good advise Raynisha
Area=Length x width
=100 x 200
percent=100/200x100 (50% is the answer, Do all the calculation by yourself)
Fraction=100/200 or 1/2 (divided by 100)
Solved the missing equal sign. I think it could help.
- Math - 6th grade - Amman, Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 8:27pm
A polygon with five sides and five angles is a
- Math - 6th grade - Pooooooooop, Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 5:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- Math - What is 0.835 as a percent and fraction What is 10% as a fraction and ...
- Math, Quadratics - Farmer John is building a pen to keep his pig in. John has ...
- Math - Farmer wants to enclose a rectangular area that is 600 sq. ft. He is ...
- grade 9 mathimathic optimizing - i am lost completly i don't know what to do. ...
- MATH - WRITE THE DECIMAL WITH DECIMAL POINT FOR EACH FRACTION. FIRST SIMPLIFY ...
- Math(HELP!) - A farmer has 120 feet of fencing to enclose a rectangular plot for...
- algebra - A farmer decides to enclose a rectangular garden, using the side of a ...
- Algebra - A farmer decides to enclose a rectangular garden, using the side of a ...
- wait that was the rong question... this is my ques - What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...